Ask questions and learn!

"Copy to Other Collection"

Hi All

i am not seeing a way to "Copy to Other Collection" the markers i have made.
essentially i have all trails labeled by the trail number ( like "1n09" ) and converted my track to a route and wanted to add it to a collection of all trails in the area so i can see if i have run them when i am in the area ( an all in 1 map ) and i am not seeing a way to transfer the markers along with the route.

am i just not seeing the feature or is it done another way.

thanks, chris

Answers

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 768 admin

Hi All

i am not seeing a way to "Copy to Other Collection" the markers i have made.
    essentially i have all trails labeled by the trail number ( like "1n09" ) and converted my track to a route and wanted to add it to a collection of all trails in the area so i can see if i have run them when i am in the area ( an all in 1 map ) and i am not seeing a way to transfer the markers along with the route.

am i just not seeing the feature or is it done another way.

thanks, chris

This is already top on the list of things to do after we wrap up version 1 of Android. Thanks for the feedback.

• chrisloomischrisloomis Member Posts: 18
    any approximate ETA
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 768 admin
    No ETA but there is currently a way to do it until then.

- Duplicate your collection
    - Delete anything you don't want to Copy into the other Collection
    - Share the Remainder of the Collection
    - When you "Open In" ..... "Import it into the Collection you want to add it to

For instance if you want to share waypoints...delete all tracks and routes in that duplicate collection and import it into another....vice versus for Tracks.

We currently do this all the time..if we have to we will just email it to ourselves.

All development (40 hours a week) is currently focused on cloning LeadNav to Android with a release date around Spring 2016.