Ask questions and learn!

Hello from vista Ca

I was introduced to leadnav by a friend broadsword racing 4503 ultra4. Did some research and was sold! Can't wait to get on the dirt to really check it out.

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 768 admin
    Flatblack said:

I was introduced to leadnav by a friend broadsword racing 4503 ultra4. Did some research and was sold! Can't wait to get on the dirt to really check it out.

Those Broadsword guys are good to go so I'm sure they ran you through some things but if you have any questions let us know!

Post away! B)

• FlatblackFlatblack Member Posts: 2
    Adam just told me what he used and how satisfied he was. He's got plenty of experience in our race circuit and me being the new guy on the course I rely a lot on friends like him. One question I have is what pack do you recommend for the KOH guys. And looking at this past KOH map of yours trying to figure out what the maroon track that cuts the course in some areas is considered? Short cut? Bypass routes?
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 768 admin
    For KOH with the smaller area and with not needing PreRunner you can get away with the $20 app and the $20 a year in app subscription to Mapbox.

Not sure what the line is your talking about..would have to see it.. but the KOH last race had a little bit of a mess with the track files they handed out... lot of "spider webbing" where they just took a bunch of individual tracks and spliced them together. In that case we use the features in the $150 a year Pro pack to clean up that mess into a clean route.