Ask questions and learn!

2020 Baja 1000 LeadNav help

SykoSyko Member Posts: 11
I am in Ensenada looking for someone who can assist me to get my markers and tracks merged into a race file that I can use on November 20 during the Baja 1000. My phone number is 619-987-9191. Please call if you can help me. My name is Dave Sykes

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 760 admin
    Markers are standalone points and when editing the route we use the Prerunner slider with Pro pack to input waypoints on the fly while moving along the course. Prior to this the Race Track is converted to a Route.

Were these points made in a Lowrance while prerunning...and you want to reverse engineer them back into LEADNAV or were they prerun into LEADNAV incorrectly by dropping Markers?

There is a “Convert Markers to Audible Waypoints” feature for each Route in MENU that will pull in any Marker in vicinity of that ROUTE line. However you may want to duplicate collection and delete out all RM and VCPs by using the search and select in MENU > Markers to delete them out. Otherwise they will all get made audio waypoints as well.

After complete you can Share that Route back into a Collection with the current Race files in it.

I’m currently prerunning and prepping our files for our contracted clients down here with minimum time before tomorrow but the above should get you there.

Just remember to backup your Collection and work before doing any of that in case you mess up!

Damian
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 760 admin