Ask questions and learn!

December 2019 RECORD RACE in Ensenada

Hi there, I"m trying to convert all the tracks on the file into 1 Route, I can convert into multiple routes but I don't want to have to switch back and forth can someone help? Here's the files

http://recordoffroad.com/gps

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 703Administrator, Moderator admin
    You can convert multiple tracks into routes, then use the Pro features in Route Editor to clean up, trim, reverse each. From there you can Merge Multiple Routes into one.

See our Lessons section on Cleaning up Routes and the Merging of Multiple Routes. We also have a You Tube video and on here for Cleaning up Sloppy Race Event files.

We could also look at the files and quote up a contract for us to do the work ourselves.
  • amhsoldieramhsoldier Posts: 2Member
    edited December 2019
    the file has 82 tracks and 224 markers, I watched the lesson and is there no blanket to convert into a route? If I go to individually convert each to a route I would have to switch back and forth between each one.
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 703Administrator, Moderator admin
    We have assisted a lot of events over the years to greatly improve their processes of building out the course.

Looking at your file...you literally have dozens, that we glanced at, that are literally not even tracks..just specks/dots..?

When building out the Baja 1000...we start with 2-3 tracks...

First thing we’d do is go through your tracks and delete all the useless ones or in this case, pull out the few that actually make up the course.

Then just convert those to routes, edit n merge.

Again we do this service but not much is needed if the course and tracks are laid out better.