Ask questions and learn!

Open in LeadNav not showing

I have an iPhone 6s and installed LeadNav with the pro subscription. Baja recently released this year's gpx but when I try to open the file from. Scores site, all I get is download file and not the expected "open in LeadNav."

I've read and read trying to figure out the issue but I just need some help to get past this. Anyone have a solution?

Answers

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 652Administrator, Moderator admin
    Apple changed the sharing and import process.

Make sure your updated to 5.20 the current LEADNAV version.

Then go through the New download process and then open in LEADNAV.
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 5Member
    edited October 30
    I have checked, I have 5.20.

I downloaded the file and when I click on it, it opens as a text file. I can't figure out how to open via LeadNav.
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 652Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 30
    There’s a box with n up arrow symbol from there. Hit it and import
    I appreciate your answers, however you know the software very well and I don't. Can you be more specific about where the up arrow is? I can't seem to find it.

If there is a tutorial I missed, I'm happy to read or watch that as well. Thanks
    I figured it out.

For others:

Download the file to your device, the open the file (in my case, it opens up as a text file). Once opened, in the bottom left corner there is a box with an up arrow. Click that button and then you get a menu with a bunch of applications. Find the LeadNav application and click on it, which will open LeadNav and allow you to import.