Ask questions and learn!
Disappointing app, crashing, paid subs are inactive. Any advice is appreciated.
I am a new leadnav user and was excited by the potential of this software. Unfortunately I have been experiencing instability issues. The app crashes immediately upon opening (both iPhone and iPad) when WiFi is enabled. I am using the latest versions of iOS 12.4.1 and leadnav app 5.14 (16). Without the ability to load maps via WiFi then this app is of no use to me. Additionally my advanced subscription has not been enabled although the prompt after scanning the qr code says it’s already linked / active. Again crashing after scanning the code. The workaround is to disable WiFi load the app then re-enable WiFi, but this is very hacky and ridiculous for a premium paid app with paid subs to boot. My subscription is inactive in app, but without the ability to open with WiFi how can the app initialize / activate these additional features?
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 451 All Categories
- 10 Recent News and Updates
- 10 News and Events
- 124 New Members
- 2 Welcome to LeadNav
- 122 New Member Introductions
- 16 Training
- 6 LEADNAV GPS Lvl 1 Online Course
- 9 Other Classes
- 1 Hardware Configurations and Assembly
- 73 Mapping
- 57 Event and Race Maps
- 203 Questions and Answers
- Common Q&A
- 79 LeadNav GPS Basic Core Application (In the Apple App Store)
- 32 Hardware and Mission Packages
- 4 Communications and Tracking
- 51 Troubleshooting and Bugs
- 26 Suggestions