Ask questions and learn!
Troubleshooting missing markers
I am driving a GPS navigation rally in Africa and am running tests in the format we will be receiving our daily checkpoints (CP - markers). I ran a test to import 3 individual .gpx files for markers and repeatedly only 2 are visible. Our tech support is also having the same problem. Any ideas? Lastly, I had to open each CP individually and select which collection to add them to. We receive over 30 points at a time, and there is a lot of room for error. Is there an easier step? THANKS!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 450 All Categories
- 10 Recent News and Updates
- 10 News and Events
- 124 New Members
- 2 Welcome to LeadNav
- 122 New Member Introductions
- 16 Training
- 6 LEADNAV GPS Lvl 1 Online Course
- 9 Other Classes
- 1 Hardware Configurations and Assembly
- 73 Mapping
- 57 Event and Race Maps
- 202 Questions and Answers
- Common Q&A
- 79 LeadNav GPS Basic Core Application (In the Apple App Store)
- 32 Hardware and Mission Packages
- 4 Communications and Tracking
- 50 Troubleshooting and Bugs
- 26 Suggestions