Ask questions and learn!

Markers question

Another "new guy" question here. I love your app's UI and I'm really excited to take it for a spin in the desert this weekend. What an improvement over my old handlebar-mounted Garmin!!!

I have a question about Markers.

I just added a bunch of Markers to show common POIs: camps, riding destinations, etc. Is there a way to make these Markers visible in other Collections? Can I make them persistent somehow so that they appear no matter which Collection I selected?

Thanks!

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 699Administrator, Moderator admin
    No not at the moment. A Collection/Folder is meant to be used however you like to organize... whether it be by State, area, trip, event...

What you could do is just make say a Arizona State Collection of just Markers... then when you want to start a new trip or Collection... just Copy the Marker Collection into another Collection.

Or Just Duplicate Collection and start working on your next trip Routes etc...
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 699Administrator, Moderator admin
    Just Keep a "Master Collection" then duplicate to build out the next Trip/Collection... if that makes sense... Also you could import/export between Google Earth to plan/store... just see the lesson for Converting file types in Lessons