Ask questions and learn!
Random Location Tracking after upgrade
After performing the most recent upgrade that was available 4/8, it seems to randomly show a blue bar on my phone stating leadnav is using location tracking - Is there a setting that I need to change to stop this from happening? Even when I kill the app or after a restart of the phone it shows this.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 446 All Categories
- 10 Recent News and Updates
- 10 News and Events
- 123 New Members
- 2 Welcome to LeadNav
- 121 New Member Introductions
- 16 Training
- 6 LEADNAV GPS Lvl 1 Online Course
- 9 Other Classes
- 1 Hardware Configurations and Assembly
- 71 Mapping
- 55 Event and Race Maps
- 201 Questions and Answers
- Common Q&A
- 79 LeadNav GPS Basic Core Application (In the Apple App Store)
- 32 Hardware and Mission Packages
- 4 Communications and Tracking
- 50 Troubleshooting and Bugs
- 25 Suggestions