Ask questions and learn!

New Member Lake Tahoe, NV. With IPad Pro 12.9"

Hello LeadNav! I reside in the Lake Tahoe area of Nevada. I fell in love with your stuff racing in BITD and SCORE International. I saw top teams using IPads next to their old fish finder GPS/Nav junk and was like.. Finally!! I got myself an IPad with mostly your application in mind. But I had to go big obviously with the 12.9" Pro. I love it, but I don't see any mounting hardware or cases to bolt it up to my Yamaha YXZ1000r side by side? Please tell me you guys are going to have something for me soon? Stoked to join the front with LeadNav!

-Sergio

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 661Administrator, Moderator admin
    Welcome to the forum

Not much planned for the XL 12.7 as it is a big battery hog and will be hard to maintain for extended periods of time.

We focus heavily on the Pro 10.5 with our higher end LN-EXO Gen 2 case and cradles.

However at some point LifeProof should finally be releasing their 12.7 Nuuds... or you can run a Pelican and rig it up a bit for dust/water and do a RAM cradle.