Ask questions and learn!

How to get multiple tracks to routes

I downloaded the GPX file imported it and It has 20 tracks how do you move 20 tracks to routes.

Answers

• bencalderbencalder Guest Posts: 107 ✭✭
    In the Menu select your collection, then select "Tracks", then select a track, scroll down and select "Convert to Route". Repeat this for each track.
  • Pirate88Pirate88 Member Posts: 4
    Just starting to think seriously about LeadNav. So LeadNav works with Routes only instead of Tracks? I prefer Tracks as they stay put. Garmin has "shortest" or "fastest" for routes. Get off the route and it simply corrects and you can go around the world. Tracks stay in place. If you're getting off the track, you'll see it on the screen that you're wandering...and need to get back to the track. Curious
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 737 admin
    Your confusing what Tracks and Routes are and how they are used. Watch the LEADNAV Lvl1 course videos I just released last week under training
  • ObertoOberto Member Posts: 1
    With the pro subscription can you still have three people using the same Apple ID and be able to load it on their phone and I iPad
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 737 admin
    Yes. All in apps share between devices on same iTunes account. If they are no reflecting purchase see our FAQ page for troubleshooting