Ask questions and learn!

2017 NORRA 1000 map

RamrodRamrod Member Posts: 2
Will LeadNav be providing 2017 NORRA 1000 maps for download prior to the race this year.

Best Answer

Answers

• RamrodRamrod Member Posts: 2
    That's awesome. Thank you very much. really looking forward to the service from LeadNav.
  • johnlcrainjohnlcrain Member Posts: 15
    GPX will be released tomorrow will the LeadNav versions be out soon after or same time?
  • bencalderbencalder Guest Posts: 107 ✭✭
    > @johnlcrain said:
    > GPX will be released tomorrow will the LeadNav versions be out soon after or same time?

We delivered the audio files to NORRA. They'll be releasing them. We expect them to be out alongside the other GPX files.
  • fnalleyfnalley Member Posts: 4
    saw the audio files on the NORRA site. Tried to open them with leadnav and says there was an error.
    edited April 2017
    > @fnalley said:
    > saw the audio files on the NORRA site. Tried to open them with leadnav and says there was an error.

The GPS files have not been released yet.

Are you referring to the roadbook zip files on this page? https://www.norra.com/gps.php

If so, those are not GPS files. Those are the actual paper roadbook files.

GPX will be released tomorrow will the LeadNav versions be out soon after or same time?

They are now available here: http://norra.com/gps.php
  • fnalleyfnalley Member Posts: 4
    They had originally called them audio road books, so I clicked on it, using my ipad, and it wanted to use LeadNav to open it. I see the LeadNav GPS files are listed today.
  • SpencerSpencer Member Posts: 1
    When I click on the leadnav gps on NORRA I only get bikes and even there I get an error downloading zip on my iPad.
    Spencer said:

When I click on the leadnav gps on NORRA I only get bikes and even there I get an error downloading zip on my iPad.

Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting?

NORRA bundled the car and bike files together into one big zip file. (Not our decision. We would have bundled them separately.) When you tap the link and import into LeadNav you will need to import all 10 files (one per race day for both cars and bikes) then you can go back in and delete the 5 files that you aren't using.
  • RockalotRockalot Member Posts: 2
    Will Leadnav be in Ensenada with products?
    Rockalot said:

Yes, we'll be arriving in Ensenada on Friday afternoon. We don't plan on bringing a lot of inventory. If you need hardware please order it before Friday and write a note during checkout that tells us to bring it to Ensenada.
  • RockalotRockalot Member Posts: 2
    bencalder said:

Rockalot said:

Yes, we'll be arriving in Ensenada on Friday afternoon. We don't plan on bringing a lot of inventory. If you need hardware please order it before Friday and write a note during checkout that tells us to bring it to Ensenada.
    Excellent!
    Will your staff be in the Fri-Saturday nav classes?
    Rockalot said:

bencalder said:

Rockalot said:

Excellent!
    Will your staff be in the Fri-Saturday nav classes?
    We probably won't arrive in time for the Friday session, but we'll be around on Saturday to help load out everyone.