Ask questions and learn!

iPad mini 4

Hello, I am new to Leadnav. I am wanting to install a Leadnav iPad mini 4 package to my Polaris Razor. I have a couple of questions. Does the case completely enclose the iPad? If so, do gestures such as pinch and swipe work?

I am wanting to install this to a 3/4 inch box steel tube. What would be the best mount to use?

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 760 admin
    No we use cases that do not cover the glass. We put Antiglare films over the glass. Nothing changed.

LifeProof iPad mini 4 Nuud cases just got released today. Not sure how long till we start getting them in so if your in a hurry you can just A La Cart the parts and order the case directly from them.

Our small Bracket might attach to that. However there are better RAM mounts for square mounting. However we never had a UTV member mount it like that. Most mount to the cage, round stock grab bar on the models that have it... On Razors we typically mount to the cage across the dash with the 5.5" arm coming in.