Ask questions and learn!

NORRA Car Files

Race138Race138 Member Posts: 2
Downloaded the App from the App Store and I am looking for the leadnav version. The Instagram says that it was reposted to the forum but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 762 admin
    It is available after your signed into the forum. You should see it now.
  • luvbaja2luvbaja2 Member Posts: 1
    New member trying to figure this all out. Downloaded LeadNav to my I phone. Also Dropbox (if needed). Trying to download the NORRA car files to my phone??? No luck so far. Be gentle - I'm old!
    You have two ways to do this.

You can download them to a computer and then drag them into LeadNavs Document folder through iTunes. Very Easy if you have a computer with iTunes.

Or

Just click on them each and "open in" LeadNav (Easiest)

You must have LEADNAV GPS installed on the device and the DropBox app with an account. Reboot your phone or tablet to make sure everything is registered if you just installed everything.

Then follow along in these screen shots

Each day has its own LEADNAV Collection to import

In each day you will see a gpx collection. Click on that

You might see a bunch of code and text if your device chooses to display it as a text file. This is normal. Just look for that Blue box with the up Arrow icon. In this case top right. Click on it

Choose the "Open In" option

Choose LEADNAV

Choose to import it as a its own new Collection (just tap IMPORT top Right

Displayed is what got imported

And thats it. When your done with all four Cars imports you will see in MENU

NORRA C1 - LeadNav Edition
    NORRA C2 - LeadNav Edition
    NORRA C3 - LeadNav Edition
    NORRA C4 - LeadNav Edition

Open each one per day. Open Routes then RUN each leg of the race!
  • Race138Race138 Member Posts: 2
    Ok I was able to get the NORRA Car files downloaded on both my iPhone and iPad successfully so thank you. My next question is that I upgraded to pro using my iPad but I can't figure out how to get my iPhone to recognize the pro subscription, what am I missing? For this race we will be running the IPhone in the truck with leadnav and not the iPad so I'm trying to get it all set up for the voice prompts. Any help would be appreciated.
    First insure both devices are connected to a good wifi or data connection.

Then goto Settings > In App Purchases > and check to see if both display the purchase (You will see an expiration date next to both Pro Packs.

If not use the Restore button at the top right on both.

If this does not work close both apps completly (double tap home button on device and swipe LeadNav away)

Reopen and check again

If still no luck, after backing up any work to DropBox or Email, delete the app on the device that is not reflecting the purchase. Then reinstall.

This is typically just an issue with iTunes not kicking in the purchase from one device to another and with these steps your just trying to trigger their system.

All in app purchases can transfer between devices that use the same iTunes account.

Also note...the iPhone version of LeadNav does not have the PreRunner slider like the iPad. I assume though the primary reason for Pro on the iPhone will be to use the "Save along Route" feature to store Satellite imagery for offline use. Just remember Baja is Spotty with maps only available for satellite down to 15 or 16 zoom. Lower levels will show as Black (17-18)

Hope this helps. Have a good Race!