Ask questions and learn!

Frequent Calibration

Started playing with LeadNav in the house, figured the frequent compass calibrations were due to bad GPS signal. Went driving with it and I still get prompted to calibrate the compass at frequent, random, times. This can't be normal...what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 737 admin
    Don't worry..we got rid of that annoying calibration and you will be getting that and a ton of awesome tweaks in a few weeks!
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Administrator, Moderator Posts: 737 admin
    terry235 said:

Started playing with LeadNav in the house, figured the frequent compass calibrations were due to bad GPS signal. Went driving with it and I still get prompted to calibrate the compass at frequent, random, times. This can't be normal...what am I doing wrong?

This is something we dealt with for awhile and it is an Apple feature we just done away with. While driving it just goes away and there is no need to spin it around like it asks you to do. Doesn't matter we killed it and you will be getting an update in a few weeks.
  • terry235terry235 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks! I did discover today if I just ignore it the screen goes away after a few seconds...thanks for that tip. Looking forward to the updates!