Ask questions and learn!

Android Beta Tester

If you would like to become a beta tester for LeadNav and our Android release coming out Spring 2016 submit your request here.

Testers will be screened and selected. Testers will be approved on a case by case basis and maintain a Beta tester account while following testing and reporting guidlines established by LeadNav Systems LLC

Comments

• kawi279kawi279 Posts: 1Member
    My name is tim krauss and I would like to be considered on the beta testing platform for lead nav. I am the lead navigator in our alumicraft class 10 car 1072 driver of record is keith waibel. We race the entire best in the desert series for the past 5 seasons never missing a race and few select snore races. We started in class 3000 for 3 years taking multiple race wins and 2 championships and moved to class 10 in 2014 getting 2nd for the year last year. We had a rough year this year but took home 3rd at henderson 250. We could really help develop this product as we live in lake havasu arizona and we are out in the desert in havasu or parker almost every weekend in our alumicraft prerunner. We have 2 class 10 cars and the prerunner so between all 3 we could get some good testing and time with your system as they already all have lowrance gps in them. We will be racing all next season starting with the parker 425. If you have any questions my number is 9282088744 and to see our cars my instagram is krauss 279 thanks for considering us and hope to hear from you soon.
  • ProbablyLostProbablyLost Posts: 6Member
    I would also like to be considered for beta testing the android app.
    I have had several email based conversations with the leadnav team and have shared my background in the past.
    Thanks.
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 372Administrator, Moderator admin
    Will add you guys to the list
  • streetwisestreetwise Posts: 1Member
    I am interested in beta testing your Android version for both off road and rally navigation
  • BajaBryanBajaBryan Posts: 7Member
    Please consider me for your android testing. I am very proficient in Android. We will be running leadnav in our class 1 and class 10 and prerunners and chase trucks. 90% of our team runs android.. You can contact me at bryhan67@aol.com
  • ClauphxClauphx Posts: 1Member
    Hi. I'd like to be considered for Android beta testing.
    I don't have a lot of tech knowledge, but I'm familiar with my Android phone & tablet and use navigation apps regularly. With instruction, I can always figure things out. We are a group of Off-road riders, and I'm the lead navigator on our trails.

I like the things LeadNav has to offer for the Apple products and can't wait for the release of the app.

Thank you for the consideration.
  • Mr_TorgueMr_Torgue Posts: 2Member
    Hi,

I don't know if you guys are still accepting applications for this but I'd like to throw my hat in for testing. I currently have a class 2000 truck I'm working on. Should start testing it in May and June, then if everything is good to go, hopefully be racing in July or September.

I have a Nexus 7 tablet I'd like to use for it. At the Mint, I remember your rep saying that they were testing on a Samsung Tablet. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at zx6rrracer1@aim.com.
  • RacedirtRacedirt Posts: 1Member
    Please add me to the list of potential Beta Testers. Just purchased a 5 Unlimited race car and need to install a complete nav system and really don't want a Lowrance if there is a better system. Our current race car and chase vehicles have Lowrance products and we get tired of the problems. Not a huge apple fan, Android is preferred. Willing to purchase whichever tablet would work best.
    Thanks in advance
  • PinzgowerPinzgower Posts: 1Member
    I would like to be considered for Beta Testing the Android version of LeadNav. We do a lot of off grid exploring in central Arizona and also race a Trophy Truck in the local races. Thanks for your time
  • desertjkdesertjk Posts: 16Member
    I would like to add that for a Search And Rescue issue the lead nav is starting to be a hit. I like the android phone that i have had for many years. I purchased an iPad to get lead nav for rescue missions, today i have to say that someone is glad I and my group followed it. It is not just for racing but Search And Rescue is starting to see how it works. I love it and have been able to increase our Search.
  • 95_4runner95_4runner Posts: 7Member
    Please consider me for beta testing for the android platform. I am excited with the prospect of your system but haven't been able to try it because I've haven't used an Apple product since the Mac days. I am going to buy a new tablet just for my navigation needs and would be open to purchase one that would help most with the testing. I have limited experience with navigation using personal devices but do have experience with an older Lowrance Baja 540 unit. Also, I am above average in the "Tech Savvy" department and will have much more time available after I move on the 20th of May and fully retire.