Ask questions and learn!

If anyone needs leadnav help

AussiebajaAussiebaja Posts: 22Member
If u need any help with your leadnav I’ll be at the mint 400 and all score international races you can give me a call 7024605717 I’ll be happy to get u up and running
Thanks
Jon

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid admin Posts: 636Administrator, Moderator admin
    Awesome Jon.

We are actually looking at putting together a Tier Operator program this year like our friends at RedCon 1 do (nutrition supplement company). I have a lot to think about and crunch numbers on but this will give a tier leveled program for folks to represent the capability and brand while earning ranking for discounts and to possibly hit a higher tier level to earn commision off sales.

Hitting a certain tier, I am thinking of having yearly training trips to keep these folks up to speed on utilizing the product. This would help because I just cannot attend every market and event in the world where we are being utilized.

The online tutorials I am working on should greatly help this process as well.

Again lots of number crunching to do but thank you for putting out your time and support!

Damian
    LEADNAV
  • LordGreenLordGreen Posts: 7Member
    I am getting a "error loading file" message for tomorrows vegas to reno race. Please help
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid admin Posts: 636Administrator, Moderator admin
    LordGreen said:

I am getting a "error loading file" message for tomorrows vegas to reno race. Please help

If I had to guess you are trying to import the Lawrence USR file instead of the GPX file (Garmin, Lawrence and LEADNAV)

That did it, thank you very much