Ask questions and learn!

Renew subscription

spartaracingspartaracing Posts: 79Member
I renewed my subscription on one iPad however it is not updating on other devices. I understand one way to refresh is to delete app on device. Will this delete all the map imagery I just saved for the Baja 500 or just the race files?

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    Yes unfortunately it will. We can’t do anything about it unfortunately hence emphasizing renewing prior to event.

You can try logging out and back into iTunes account in settings in iPad. Restoring both with good connection etc to jar it loose first
  • spartaracingspartaracing Posts: 79Member
    The chase truck just updated their iPad but did the renew like I did on my race car iPad. So it charged them again after I was already charged. How do we fix that?
    So one iPad shows it just resubscibed for 2 years and the other for 1 year? Why can’t we just renew and it comes across all devices? Seems like a glitch that has been going on for a couple of years now. Any fix for this soon? Love using LeadNav but this is a pain in the ass. Having to delete then add the app again means loosing map imagery and race files and having to reload everything.
    Since I paid twice I assume it subscribed me for two years which is fine but only one device shows the two years. Others show only one year?
    Check your Apple receipts in iTunes to verify what “they” billed you. Again we have no control over this. If they for some reason double billed you they can refund it on their end.
    This is why Apple gets their 30%...they handle the sale! We have no control over it unfortunately
    Some times if you buy a subscription on one device...and it doesn’t restore on another...and you buy it on it again... it will say “you already bought this would you like to download”... if it bills you or says it billed you again...check your iTunes statements. If it really did bill you twice then dispute it for Apple for a refund
    Copy that.