Ask questions and learn!

Random Location Tracking after upgrade

After performing the most recent upgrade that was available 4/8, it seems to randomly show a blue bar on my phone stating leadnav is using location tracking - Is there a setting that I need to change to stop this from happening? Even when I kill the app or after a restart of the phone it shows this.

Comments

• greenwindowgreenwindow Posts: 3Member
    I have this same problem. iPhone X running latest OS. I did a hard reset on the phone, but the problem returned. Then I deleted the app and reinstalled it and have the same problem.
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin

I have this same problem. iPhone X running latest OS. I did a hard reset on the phone, but the problem returned. Then I deleted the app and reinstalled it and have the same problem.

Because you chose for it to always run in the background versus only when using the app. Your just now aware of it because of Apples latest update. However we do not actively track anything you do... this is just for audio nav running in the background when your screen is closed.

Just go into your device settings > Privacy > and switch to Only when running app"
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    chris1223 said:

After performing the most recent upgrade that was available 4/8, it seems to randomly show a blue bar on my phone stating leadnav is using location tracking - Is there a setting that I need to change to stop this from happening? Even when I kill the app or after a restart of the phone it shows this.

Because you chose for it to always run in the background versus only when using the app. Your just now aware of it because of Apples latest update. However we do not actively track anything you do... this is just for audio nav running in the background when your screen is closed.

Just go into your device settings > Privacy > and switch to Only when running app"