Ask questions and learn!

run route start

I have 2 iPads. On one when I go to 'run' on a route the screen goes black and I have to zoom way out to get map imagery and it always puts me somewhere off the coast of Africa in the middle of the ocean? LeadNav tells me the correct distance to first target but it always starts me in the middle of the ocean? Any idea whats happening? Thanks

Comments

• spartaracingspartaracing Posts: 79Member
    Also, on that same iPad when I go to 'view' it centers the race course on the iPad screen but it is zoomed way out to show the entire western US map. The other iPad takes me right to the course zoomed all the way in??
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    Sounds like one iPad isn’t getting a gps fix. Default area is 0 x 0 lat longitude which is in the ocean off Africa.

Is it a cell model iPad or WiFi only? Using the ant puck?

If none of that try rebooting iPad but it’s definitely not getting a gps fix way it sounds.

Screen record and show if possible
  • spartaracingspartaracing Posts: 79Member
    Cell iPad. No puck. My phone does the same thing. I emailed you the screenshots. My location dot is not there in the ocean though. When I zoom all the way out I can see my location dot is right where I’m at.
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    Email them to [email protected]

Did not receive an email