Ask questions and learn!

Offline maps not appearing

Hello,
New to the offline maps. Ive purchased the in app advanced option and followed the directions to download tiles in the area I will be hunting but when I switch my device into airplane mode to test mapping nothing appears. I can't seem to find any directions on how to activate the offline mapping etc. Do I physically need to be in the area I wish to view? currently I am scrolling to the area I want to view using the online mapping to locate and then switching to airplane mode hoping the downloaded maps will appear.

Comments

• bencalderbencalder Posts: 107Guest ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Which map type did you download imagery for? Make sure that it's selected as the active map type.

The downloaded imagery is dependent on zoom level too. Verify the zoom levels that you downloaded and ensure that you are attempting to view within those.
  • Pezgallo3Pezgallo3 Posts: 2Member
    I got it. I didn't realize hi lighting the type of map in settings activated it. I thought that section was just do download or delete. it works now. Thanks!