Ask questions and learn!

App crashes when zoomed all the way in.

I just started having an issue with the app, Iphone 6s 64gb running 10.3.1, my collection is about 14mb unzipped, and leadnav is current. When zoomed all the way in to see trails & waypoints app crashes every time. Doesn't matter which map i use (Sat or Topo). I haven't used the app in a few months and I tried uploading old versions of my collection with the same results. Did a hard restart on phone to no effect.

Thanks for any help.
Peter

Comments

• bencalderbencalder Posts: 107Guest ✭✭
    pswag115 said:

I just started having an issue with the app, Iphone 6s 64gb running 10.3.1, my collection is about 14mb unzipped, and leadnav is current. When zoomed all the way in to see trails & waypoints app crashes every time. Doesn't matter which map i use (Sat or Topo). I haven't used the app in a few months and I tried uploading old versions of my collection with the same results. Did a hard restart on phone to no effect.

Thanks for any help.
    Peter

Hey Peter,

That sucks. Send the GPX collection over to us at [email protected] and we can take a look.

Thanks!