Ask questions and learn!

Overlays

04Tacoma04Tacoma Posts: 4Member
Would like to see a feature for changing between overlays.
I use california trail maps with your app once a base map is selected it takes over the overlay.
For example if i select bing satellite and cali trail map south it only shows bing, sometimes being able to change back and forth for reference is nice. Instead of going back to maps and de selecting bing.
Thanks!

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 618Administrator, Moderator admin
    LEADNAV overlays are built to do what your asking for. Our custom overlays are transparent and you can turn as many on or off as you like over your saved map imagery background.

The issue is these other companies are offering older technology formats and need to upgrade or incorporate into our format to take full advantage of what we're offering.
  • 04Tacoma04Tacoma Posts: 4Member
    > @Damian_offthegrid said:
    > LEADNAV overlays are built to do what your asking for. Our custom overlays are transparent and you can turn as many on or off as you like over your saved map imagery background.
    >
    > The issue is these other companies are offering older technology formats and need to upgrade or incorporate into our format to take full advantage of what we're offering.
    >
    >
    Thank you for your respone Damian!
    What overlays are you talking about ? The only one that i see is the "leadnav world map" and that one does not work too well. Sometimes the overlays work proper from zoom in zoom out but most the time there is a lot of lag while only running 1 overlay. Other then some minor difficulties LeadNav has been amazing for the off-roading and exploring i do.
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 618Administrator, Moderator admin
    World map is thrown in there as a sample... only good to you that would be would be for flying...or a drift in the ocean..

We started to build custom Event and Trail overlays into our newly developed format a few months ago. These are available for purchase in our online store under Events