Ask questions and learn!

Leadnav Suggestions POST KOH17

JohnSnellRivJohnSnellRiv Posts: 3Member
We really enjoyed your onsite support and found it very helpful. I mentioned this to you guys onsite, but thought it might to good to memorialize them here.
Speedo Size, Display Option- we would like to be able to double or triple the speedo size for those times that we are doing shock tuning or other activities when we need accurate speeds but the vehicle is bouncing around. Also, be able to turn speedo on without the HUD display.

Track colors, names, show name when over the crosshairs- this would be really helpful for those of us with many years experience with GPS and many tracks in a single area. This would allow us to identify by color where we want to go, then get the name, then hide the rest. Maybe the one thing Lowrance offers that is not yet available in LeadNav.

We really enjoy using your system and look forward to using it at the Mint and the remainder of the Ultra 4 West Series.

Comments

• bencalderbencalder Posts: 107Guest ✭✭
    Thanks for taking the time to list out your thoughts here! We had a great time at the Hammers and I'm glad you had a good experience with the app.

We received a lot of great feedback at KOH and some of the things you mentioned were suggested to us multiple times. We're making some incremental tweaks to the app prior to the Mint, but plan on making significant updates to the HUD and overall GUI during the month of March in preparation for our teams running the NORRA.

We'd love to get feedback from anyone else who ran the app at KOH and didn't have a chance to stop by the booth.

Thanks guys! Stay tuned for some big capabilities to be released over the next couple of months.
  • JohnSnellRivJohnSnellRiv Posts: 3Member
    Do you know where you be at the mint? Garage/start or up in Las Vegas? Any hint as to the incremental changes we can expect prior to the mint? My team asks me everytime we meet......
  • bencalderbencalder Posts: 107Guest ✭✭
    I talked to John on the phone about this, but, for anyone else reading this, we'll have a booth at contingency and will be in the pits and at the start line on race day doing direct support for the teams who've signed up for it. Contact us if you're interested in signing up for direct support on race day: [email protected] or (623) 271-8088