Ask questions and learn!

Just purchased App and its so confusing

I just purchased the LeadNav app to be used in my Rzr. I'm using an iPad mini 4 (with cellular) and 64 gb. I open the app and then I'm completely lost. I can't find any manuals for first time users. I'm not familiar with trail GPS so I really need beginners instructions. I'm going to Big Bear this weekend from Yucca Valley (with experienced riders) and I was hoping I can see the trails beforehand. Thanks.

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    LEADNAV is an improved Off the Grid GPS interface. Like a Garmin or any other standard GPS unit you can import any GPX trail files you may find online or take USR or KML/KMZ files and convert them into GPX for import. However the primary power of LEADNAV is its ability to allow you to build your own Routes, record Tracks, Drop points and to plan out your own trip...not just follow a bunch of trail maps..even though that is possible and we are actually building up a trail map overlay update as we speak..

Here is the link to the quick guide
    Quick Guide

Make sure to look through the How To section on forum

Also watch the race prep videos...they will help with the general concept as well
    Videos
  • mikeortiz67mikeortiz67 Posts: 2Member
    Thank you, I will do that.
  • CognitoCognito Posts: 3Member

LEADNAV is an improved Off the Grid GPS interface. Like a Garmin or any other standard GPS unit you can import any GPX trail files you may find online or take USR or KML/KMZ files and convert them into GPX for import. However the primary power of LEADNAV is its ability to allow you to build your own Routes, record Tracks, Drop points and to plan out your own trip...not just follow a bunch of trail maps..even though that is possible and we are actually building up a trail map overlay update as we speak..

Here is the link to the quick guide
    Quick Guide

Make sure to look through the How To section on forum

Also watch the race prep videos...they will help with the general concept as well
    Videos

Damian the link to the quick guide and the videos doesn't seem to work? I would like to review them, thx!
  • bencalderbencalder Posts: 107Guest ✭✭
    Cognito said:

Damian the link to the quick guide and the videos doesn't seem to work? I would like to review them, thx!

You can find the videos here: https://leadnavsystems.com/tutorials/
  • Pirate88Pirate88 Posts: 4Member
    Hmmm...the Quick Guide link doesn't work. How about the URL to get there?
    Thanks!
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    Have you gone to the lessons section and watched the LEADNAV Lvl1 course videos we just released to the public? This is the same instruction we teach day 1 of every course.

You can also find them on our main website under the Training section