Ask questions and learn!
Font too small!
Help! I'm having a hard time reading the notes I put in the text of the warnings on the routes that I edit. Going 90 miles per hour down a whooped out road in an unlimited truck with my old eyes makes it hard for me to see the current size font! Is there a way to increase the size of the text of the notes and mile marker numbers? Enjoying the app otherwise. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 339 All Categories
- 10 Recent News and Updates
- 10 News and Events
- 87 New Members
- 3 Welcome to LeadNav
- 84 New Member Introductions
- 3 FAQ
- 3 Top Questions and Answers (FAQ)
- 7 "How To" Section
- 7 Lessons from LeadNav
- 157 Software Questions and Answers
- 71 LeadNav GPS Basic Q&A (In the Apple App Store)
- 9 LeadNav GPS Upgraded Maps Q/A (In-App Subscription)
- 4 LeadNav GPS Advanced Pack (In App Subscription)
- 25 LeadNav Pro Pack Q&A (In-App subscription)
- 29 Troubleshooting and Bugs
- 19 Suggestions
- 29 Hardware Questions and Answers
- 29 Hardware Q&A
- 47 Mapping
- 37 Event and Race Maps