Ask questions and learn!

iPad Pro 32GB

I would like to use leadnav for racing BITD and SNORE. I understand that a 64GB device is recommended, but I recently purchased a IPad Pro 32GB. I am okay with not being able to save more than one race course at a time, but will my 32GB even work for races such as Parker 425 and V2R ?

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 587Administrator, Moderator admin
    It will be fine. Will just get tight for space for races like the Baja 1000 where we will load over 15 gigs of map data alone for our supported teams. Generally for any hard drive device you don't want to fill it more then half as it starts getting sluggish without any wiggle room.

I will also say with the Air 2 being plenty fast for GPS...buying a Pro that is faster than most laptops these days..with less than 128 gigs...is an extreme waste!! You just bought a Trophy Truck with a one gallon gas tank...lol
  • RedonkoRedonko Posts: 2Member
    Lol, now that is an analogy that makes sense to me.... damn Verizon salesman took advantage of me. I will now know to buy much bigger in the future. Thanks.
    So if it will work, than I would like to buy a package for a 1.5" cage with a 5.5" arm. Will you give me a list of the necessary software and hardware to make work for race nav? I have old school PCI radio tech, so will just want to use it old school co-driver to driver visual for now.
  • Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 587Administrator, Moderator admin
    Our next big shipment of hardware is coming in Monday as we stock up for the King of Hammers and Parker. We are also taking Preorders on our LN-EXO Case and cradle through the weekend. You can checkout all the options on our leadnavhardwaresupply.com