Ask questions and learn!

How do you enter Latitude and Long into Lead NAV

Still learning Leadnav How do you enter Lat and Long coordinates into Leadnav. Broke down this weekend and needed to get my location to my rescue crew but could not figure how to enter manually a LAT n LOG position ,

p.s my rescue crew had lead nav .. needed to talk them thru how to enter

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    MENU > Markers > NEW > drop a marker (pin button) > tap on the coordinates and enter in theirs. Marker will snap to their location
  • greenwindowgreenwindow Posts: 3Member
    I have a list of GPS coordinates I want to add as markers. I followed the steps to create a new Marker (MENU > Markers > NEW > drop a marker), but I am unable to edit the coordinates field. I can edit the name, but never the coordinates. Do you have any suggestions on how I can edit the coordinates?
    Try totally closing the app and restarting. There is an existing random bug we’re trying to pattern that makes it unable to tap an edit the coordinates field.

If you happen to pattern it repeatedly let us know.

Thank you
  • greenwindowgreenwindow Posts: 3Member
    Closing the app and restarting it allowed me to enter the coordinates. Thank you for the suggestion.
    Again if you see a pattern emerging if it happens again keep us posted. Will help us kill the bug if we can find it!