Ask questions and learn!

How do I input waypoints? Like longitude and latitude input?

How do I input waypoints? Like longitude and latitude input?

Answers

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 609Administrator, Moderator admin
    When you Drop a NEW Marker just tap on the Coordinate data field to edit in your own. The Marker will snap to that position.

Goto MENU > Markers > NEW

Drop a Marker with the Pin button and edit the Coordinates
  • EricCamoJkEricCamoJk Posts: 1Member
    Can you use a street address for a maker?
    No we are an off road point to point gps. No street guidance or search inside of LEADNAV
  • bartbarnbartbarn Posts: 2Member
    I am an instructor and I will be presenting a class at a Law Enforcement Instructor's Conference. Off Road Mission Planning - Rescue Missions. (Tactical/SWAT courses to follow.) They will be given coordinates in Lat/Long. They will have Topo maps, GPS, and some have computers in their 4x4 vehicles with google earth. I have your app with the advanced subscription, which one of the teams will use. The mission planning will include all sources. So how do I enter the coordinates in the app? They have to develop terrain and route intel. Then navigate to the location. I have watched your videos. Did I miss this feature?
    This was covered in the Chapter 2 Markers video and is also covered above in this thread.

Goto MENU > Markers > NEW > Hit the Marker Dropping button > tap on the Coordinate field and enter them in to snap that point to that location.