Ask questions and learn!

Sharing Downloaded maps.

So after spending hours downloading maps for certain areas, is there a way that i can share all those downloads to another device?

Comments

• Damian_offthegridDamian_offthegrid Posts: 352Administrator, Moderator admin
    No you cannot share these saved tiles as they are registered to you and your account subscription under a borrow ship agreement. They control this heavily to ensure that their maps are not freely shared without you paying for them. This system fortunality allows you to borrow these tiles for offline use at an affordable rate versus the millions of dollars our organizations pay to have these maps out right...

We will be allowing you to download larger tiles under our Pro Subscription in a future update coming soon to provide people who need larger areas a way to download them easier.
  • johnnykjohnnyk Posts: 6Member
    Can I share my downloaded tiles to other devices registered to me ?
    If so, how to ?
    Thanks
  • bencalderbencalder Posts: 77Administrator, Moderator admin
    You cannot share them to other devices. You have to go through the download process on each device.
  • johnnykjohnnyk Posts: 6Member
    OK, got it. Not really good news though.
    I have 3 iPads that I share amongst our chase team. All 3 iPads are registered to me, it seems like I should be able to share between my 3 devices.
    I've noticed with some of your "supported teams" that they (or you) are able to prepare a "map bundle" that only that team has. I understand that a public forum is not the place to ask these questions, but would love to understand if I should be exploring ways to purchase some sort of mapping license or bundling license ?? Sorry to keep pushing but downloading all the terrain between Hwy 95 and V2R race course has been huge test of patience.
  • bencalderbencalder Posts: 77Administrator, Moderator admin
    Reach out to us at headquarters@leadnavsystems.com if you're interested in us collecting imagery for you.